10.21.2012

Love Fall!





It has been a busy fall!  Fall is always busy for me at work with the School Store, my yearly business teacher conference, workshops and Parent/Teacher Conferences.  I can't believe the school year is 1/6 of the way done (who's counting?).  

The weather has been awesome- it's my favorite time of year!  My parents came this weekend and we spent a day at the Minnesota Zoo.  We also were dog sitting for Sadie all weekend and Sage loved having her around.  Last weekend was also crazy- I spent half of the weekend in St Cloud with my Grand Forks friends Katrina and Cherie.  We had a great time visiting, drinking and shopping.  Sunday Sage and I headed to the farm to spend a couple days with family and to say goodbye to my Aunt Sandy who passed away.  

Sage is going to be an owl again for Halloween.  Her costume from last year still fits, so I am going to get my moneys worth!!  We are going to the Children's Museum this week with our Amma friends.  Sage had a lot of fun last time we went to there, now to see if she keeps her costume on or not!  Next weekend we are going to St Cloud for Uncle Adam's 2nd Annual Halloween party!  

Here is what else Sage has been up to:
-finished 1st gymnastics class!
-counts to 10
-has started hitting, this is tons of fun!
-says Love You all the time, this really is tons of fun!
-started to cuddle!  
-has no interest in potty training
-still obsessed with Caillou
-whenever you ask her what she wants to eat or what she ate at daycare she says "pizza"

No comments:

Post a Comment